- To provide the User with the latest updates of the Website and/or the Service;
- To notify the User of any special offers that may become available on Our Website;
- To comply with the applicable law;
- In order to provide our users with all the functionality of the Website and Services;
- In order to gather internal analytics and to improve Our service.
Information Provided by You In order to get the full access to our Website and the Services we render, You may be required to provide certain sensitive Personal and Specific Information, such information may be collected upon the creation of a Personal Account or by submitting a request via our contact form, including but not limited to the following: Name and Last Name; Age / Date of Birth; Address; Telephone number; E-mail; Copy of the ID or the ID number. In order to provide Our services to You in full, it is required that You provide Us with a short description of Your request in a special form on Our Website or via e-mail. Such request may contain medical history, diagnosis results, and other personal sensitive data. GoMD.eu enforces best practices in order to keep all the sensitive data obtained from its users/visitors secured and used only upon described and lawful purposes. It is extremely recommended to keep your sensitive data as accurate as possible and if any changes take place, make sure to inform us accordingly. However, We are physically unable to ensure absolute complete security due to unforeseeable technical malfunctions and/or other reasons beyond our direct control. Therefore, we highly recommend our Users to be prudent with the information you provide us with at your sole responsibility within our website and/or via other communication channels. Hereinafter, You are entitled to request access to and correct any of your personal information if you find it inaccurate. In order to obtain the access or submit a request for the data correction, feel free to contact us directly via chat, e-mail or contact form. Phone calls and other means of communication Information described above and hereafter may as well be collected via a telephone call/conversation with one of Our representatives in order to provide the Service. NOTE: In case You do not agree with the Agreement as a whole or with a part of it please DO NOT provide any Personal and/or Specific information via phone call and/or via alternative means of communication (e.g. messengers, email etc.). In this event, “We” will have no other option thy seize the provisioning of our services to you. GoMD.eu informs each time while on phone that all the phone calls, with no exceptions, are being recorded for both ensure the best customer satisfaction ratio uptrend and to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. We are also required by law to preserve such recordings for a period of not less than one year. Your phone calls, chats and e-mail messages are secured. STATEMENT: The Company and its employees, management personnel, partners, shareholders, and agents shall bear any liability nor be implied for any information provided by You via communication outside of GoMD.eu and its Representatives (e.g. coordinators) and/or for any material or health damage/loss that took place due to such communication (e.g. direct telephone communication between You and a clinic/hospital, direct communication between You and a clinic/hospital via “alternative means of communication” (e.g. messengers, email, mobile applications etc.), personal (vis-a-vis) communication between You and a clinic/hospital etc.). It is at your own discretion and sole responsibility to decide which information to provide via other than through GoMD.eu, i.e. outside communication channels. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED NOT TO PROVIDE ANY PRIVATE AND/OR SENSITIVE MEDICAL INFORMATION TO ANY INDIVIDUAL AND/OUR AUTHORITY IF YOU ARE NOT CERTAIN OF FURTHER DATA USAGE. Note: No information provided to our Users from any third parties should be expressed/perceived as the information provided by us. GoMD.eu, or its employees, management personnel, partners, shareholders, and agents will NOT be held liable for any damage caused to our Users due to such information or such communication channels. Use of Personal and other Specific information The personal and private sensitive information we gather from our Users may be used for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- Provide our Users with the set services range, for the means of the company and website existence purpose;
- Walk our users through the website functionality, services rendering and offers;
- Look up for tailored offers and treatment planning accordingly to the information provided by Medical Institutions;
- Creating unique profiles for our Users in the system for the best services practice;
- Keep updated upon the new offers regarding the medical services availability, offer information about the company and website’s performance based on each User’s interest expression;
- Transfer of personal data to the Medical Institutions, chosen at the Users request, or if no such Institution selected by the User, GoMD.eu may select one basing on the certain search criteria applicable to each case individually (medical history, health condition, preferred destination, languages spoken by the international department of the institution and the User, best applicable price for the planned treatment). The information in this case is mainly transferred with the purpose of obtaining the quote and/or book the medical services rendered by the Medical Institutions.
- Providing additional services User signature/consent required pair with our Website, if necessary.
- Additional info access required by the Medical Institutions consultants, with the purpose of work assignment and/or treatment planning.
- Noncompliance of your actions with the Website’s purpose, present Privacy and Terms and Conditions agreements.
- In the event of any third party request to proceed with relevant content provisioning, if they have legal relationships with our company. In this case, only depersonalized information is provided only.
- Limited access to sensitive information given only to the employees involved directly in assisting you throughout your travel;
- NDA agreements signed with all the employees;
- NDA agreements signed with our partners and external companies invited for render their services fully or partially of particular functions and signing of non-usage agreements with the purpose to prevent any unauthorized usage of your personal data;
- Storing of the personal information obtained from the User in encrypted form, at protected servers secured from unauthorized access.